Festival Site in Roskilde
D. 01.01.1970 Kl. 01:00
If you want to bring your motorcycle to the festival, we have a special area for you guys. The area is for both accommodation and parking, which makes it possible to keep an eye on the bike.
This year MC Camping will be a clean camping area. Here we help each other keep the area clean and encourage everybody to bring home their tents, leaving the campsite as fresh as we found it.
MC Camping is located at Caravan East (See map
) and opens on Saturday 30 June at 16:00.
Price: DKK 250 ex. fee (this does not include any regular festival wristband).
Upon arrival drive directly to the area. It is not necessary to exchange the ticket to a festival wristband first. After you have settled, please go to exchange your ticket to a festival wristband.
You need a special wristband to enter the area for each vehicle, which is given to motorcyclists and their passengers. Please note that it is not possible to bring visitors to the area.
The following rules apply for the motorcycle camping area:
- Any use of open fire is strictly forbidden.
- You are not allowed to camp or park in the fire escape ‘streets’.
- You are not allowed to use any kind of generators at the area.
- Any driving in the area is forbidden, except for driving in connection with parking or leaving the area.
- Unnecessary use of the motorcycle inside the area can cause immediate expulsion and the guest will be referred to the regular camping and parking area.
- You are not allowed to bring furniture other than regularly sized camping furniture, neither to bring construction materials to the camping areas – this includes larger metal constructions.
- The guests are asked to follow the regulations given to them by the festival service guards.